The Giving Organisation trustees are committed to ensuring that there is an adequate flow of funds to secure the ongoing sustainability of the work of the charities they represent. They actively seek innovative ways to encourage public support. The trustees believe that financial security is most effectively achieved by utilising business principles, while remaining focused on the vision and mission to which each charity subscribes.
All funds received are paid directly into the Giving Organisation trust account, and distributed according to a simple model agreed upon with each participating company.
The Giving Organisation charities are representative of areas of need in our society. These include:
- children in distress
- a feeding scheme for children
- HIV prevention and treatment
- intellectually disabled children and training for their care
- preserving the natural environment and biodiversity
- welfare of animals and wildlife
- alleviating human suffering and disaster relief
- training in the formation of new NGOs
They are well known and respected brands that enjoy wide respect and support.
The charities of The Giving Organisation are:
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give” -Winston Churchill-