Benefits to Charities
- Charities are dependent on donations and often experience a lack of funds. Due to this they can't employ highly skilled staff or plan and commit to potential projects. As a result, funds are often used for marketing rather than projects.
- Payroll Giving provides a solution for this charity predicament.
- Payroll Giving is a regular, reliable source of income for charities. The charities are therefore able to budget and make long-term commitments to help those in need and focus on the ground work instead of fundraising.
- Through Payroll Giving, companies and employees can make an amazing difference in society! When we combine the small change of all our givers, the small change makes a big change!!
- The collective effort of payroll givers throughout South-Africa can transform society.
“There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life -- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained by giving them to someone else.” – Peyton Conway March -
Related Searches: charity benefits